If you wish to use reproduce or store any content from this blog please see the usage policy

Monday 14 March 2011

Save May Day!

Ok, this issue has been rattling round for a while now! Basically in a move to "extend the British tourist season" the ConDems have decided it would be a peachy idea to move May Day (aka Beltane) - Yes... seriously!
Well as you can imagine no-one, least of all the pagan community is very happy about this, including me. So what did I do? Well first of all there have been a couple of good online petitions and campaigns set up;
so I signed up to these straight away. I then thought about writing to MP's, but then thought... 'wait... instead of starting with my local MP and working up... lets start at the top and work down.'
Now as we all know, if you want a job done properly, talk to a woman...
Ok, now on to Cameron and Clegg!
to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment